PLEASE ALLOW 1 EXTRA WEEK FOR DELIVERY FOR SIZES THAT NEED TO BE RE-ORDERED!
The Reactor Pro plate is made from ultra-lightweight extruded aluminum with 2-part trucks featuring high quality urethane cushions, set adjustment, and metal ball pivots. These plates are made to perform at the highest level of Roller Derby Skating. The Reactor accepts a toe plug or adjustable toe stop.
- high quality urethane cushions for superior handling and response
- click adjustment for precision control
- metal ball pivots for freer range of movement
- 6066 series high-treated lightweight aircraft aluminium for optimal strength
- 10 degree kingpin angle
- cold forged and black andonized solid 6061 aluminium trucks with chromoly steel axles
- fine thread steel adjustable pivot arms
- durable delrin pivot cups
- black anodized solid 7075 aluminium kingpins with integrated auto-centering Nylock adjustment nuts
Skaters say: This plate is amazingly light! Anyone who is tired of getting held back by heavy equipment will jump for joy by the lack of weight here. You can react faster, skate faster, and maneauver faster than ever before!