Riedell Blue Streak Pro Skates feature the Blue Streak boot, which uses an innovative split quarter pattern that allows a snug fit throughout the boot while maintaining an open toe box. An extruded aircraft-grade aluminum Reactor Neo plate uses a 10-degree kingpin angle & high rebound urethane cushions. Hybrid 84A Radar Villain wheels spin around Kwik Zenith bearings that are pre spun with high performance oil and have a friction resistant retainer. Last but not least, a PowerDyne Jupiter natural toe stop uses a grippy but lightweight rubber compound to provide plenty of stopping force.
Create your dream skates with the Riedell Colorlab and select fit and color or vegan options! Get in touch for sizing help or with any questions!
*If you are unsure about your size, we are here to help! Avoid unnecessary shipping charges and get in touch with your foot measurements for a quick and easy consultation. We want you to have the BEST fit and can help you get on track the first time you order!*
- Riedell Blue Streak Boots
- Kango-Tan leather quarters & tongue
- Full-grain leather lining
- 2-slit "Fox" tongue with U-shaped top design
- Genuine Shearling tongue liner with foam backing
- "Finger Loop" leather backstay
- Durable nylon snug tie
- High density blue EVA foam midsole
- Premium white waxed laces
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- PowerDyne Rival Plates
- Heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminum plate
- 15 degree kingpin angle
- Aluminum trucks
- 8mm chromoly steel axles
- Steel rod reinforced pivot arms
- Delrin pivot cups
- 7075 aluminum kingpins
- Magic Cushions, 80A